Erica Life-Coach & Hypnotherapist
I hear with my ears and listen with my heart.
Coaching sessions can be provided worldwide online in English and Dutch or face-to-face.
About Erica Tijssen
Coaching tools and methodes
The treatments I provide are often a combination of the various therapies I practice in. This way, we can tailor your session with a combination of these methods in a way that suits your particular needs and will benefit you most. If you want to know more about a selected method, you can click on the method below.
For more information, you can go to my LinkedIn account.
The purpose of all life is development. And every living thing has an inalienable right to develop as far as its power extends (*W. Wattles)
My name is Erica Tijssen (pronounced ‘Tie-son’), I am Dutch but living and practicing in the UK. I am a qualified Life-Coach and Hypnotherapist
What is my passion:
My passion is helping you find your happiness programs and your fulfilment in life. Self-acceptance, more freedom, self-esteem and control by changing the beliefs that limit you, in multiple areas of life and multiple programs that you have built in your life.
When you’re in the fog, I am the lighthouse
As a hypnotherapist and life-coach, I will focus on your mental wellbeing and state of mind by tuning into your thought-patterns and how they influence your behavioural and coping strategies.
The treatments I provide are often a combination of the various therapies I practice in. This way, we can tailor your session with a combination of these methods in a way that suits your particular needs and will benefit you most. Our collaboration is teamwork.
Coaching and Hypnotherapy is not only for when you are experiencing problems in your life. It can also be used to provide insight into other areas of your life that you may wish to manage better.
- Better life balance.
- Peace of mind.
- Better control of your emotions.
- Improved self-confidence.
- Techniques to better manage grief, pain and discomfort.
- Traumatic experiences.
- Fears and phobias.
- Converting negative beliefs into positive beliefs
- Addictions such as eating disorders, smoking, nail-biting, etc.
- Learning to communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- Perfectionism, fear of failure, concentration problems, exam stress, bereavement, sleeping problems, etc.
- Developing better relationships
- Solving mental obstacles
- Build on the strengths you already possess
- managing negative past experiences.
- Improving your outlook.
- Learn to present yourself better.
- Experience more energy to do the things you want to do.
- Experiencing inner peace.
- Break with old limiting patterns
- Shed your negative beliefs about yourself
- Letting go of emotions and feelings that are holding you back from living your life to the fullest
- Gain insight into your thought patterns and survival strategies that may no longer work for you.
- You can reduce chronic pain levels
- Have a life with, Self-acceptance, rest and balance
- Settle with grieve or loss
- Find your inner child again
- Have more enjoyment and joy in life
- Letting go of the importance of what others think of you
- Learning how to stand in your own strength
- Be happier with yourself and therefore with your environment
- Say goodbye to restrictive and unhealthy habits or anxieties and phobias
- Break with returning addiction patterns
- Get in control of your anger
- Change your body image and be happy with yourself
- Learn pain relaxation and visualization
- Improve your performance at work, sports or personal interactions
- Reconnect with yourself and the world around you
- Reduce your stress and anxiety levels
- Learn the optimal mind-set to lose or gain weight
- Say goodbye to insomnia
- Improve memory and concentration problems
- Learn to deal with depressive feelings
- And much more………..
Click on this video to watch
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. NLP models and techniques help you to gain more insight into the ways you do things. Insight into those unconscious patterns is often enough to initiate change.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a form of psychological treatment that has been demonstrated to be effective for a range of problems, including depression, alcohol and drug use problems, eating disorders and other mental problems.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an extensively researched, effective psychotherapy method proven to help people recover from trauma and other distressing life experiences.
The Emotional Freedom Technique is a short and easy-to-remember method to bring positive changes in your life. It is part of Energetic Psychology and is a method to get rid of inhibitions, fears and other negative emotions.